LAND IN AIRPORT
There are three airports in Oslo, in use two of them.
To and from airport
• Oslo Gardermoen:
- Trains - The train takes about 20 minutes from the city centre to the
airport, there are two options. Airport Express Train (Flytoget) runs
between Drammen, Asker, Sandvika, Lysaker, Skøyen,
Nationaltheatret, Oslo S and Lillestrøm. NSB – Norwegian State
Railways run between Skien, Oslo, Lillehammer and Trondheim stop
at Oslo Airport. NSB Local Trains on the Kongsberg–Eidsvoll line
also stop at the Airport.
- Buses – Ruter, Airport Express Coach (SAS Flybussen), Norway
bus Airport Coach (Flybussekspressen), OSL Ekspressen, Nettbuss
and shuttle buses. More informations on avinor.no
- TAXI - If you want to take a taxi from the airport, I recommend you go
to the taxi information desk in the arrivals hall.
• Oslo Sandefjord Torp
- Trains - The train stops at Torp station. Passengers arriving by
railway are then transported by shuttle bus to the airport (approx. 4
minutes). The bus service runs in connection with the train and is
included in the price. The service is operated by NSB.
- Buses -Torp-Ekspressen, Telemarkekspressen, TIMEkspressen,
- TAXI - Taxis provide easy and expedient transportation to and from
Torp. You will find your taxi right outisde the terminal main entrance
The newest informations from airports' websites.